I couldn't resist queuing up for the new iPhone 4 this morning. I showed up at the store on Main St. Swords a bit over an hour before they opened up. The store only had 9 units in stock and there were about 15 people in the queue. Met some equally nerdy guys there. Here are my 3 favourite geeky quotes of the morning......
- From a man in his 30's @ approx 7.15am 'Oh time, COME ON!'
- From a man in his 30's @ approx 7.30am 'The new higher resolution screen will be great for reading comics'
- Conversation between 2 men in their 30's: 1. 'What time did you get here at?' 'response '5am' 'Would you have queued all night if there had been a queue?' response 'Yes, but I called in at midnight last night and there wasn't anybody queuing yet!'
No comments:
Post a Comment